In 1 Day, 24 Industry-Leading Financial Services & Disruptors Tackle Your Toughest Customer Experience Challenges
Embrace Actionable Technologies & Behavioural Insights To Drive Long-Term Value: Winning Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys In Financial Services. Groundbreaking Applications Of AI & New Technologies, Thought-Provoking Approaches To Digitalisation, Deeper Insights & Analysis Into True Customer Needs & Expectations & State-Of-The-Art Techniques To Deliver Bottom-Line Results.
Advanced & Influential Strategies For Harnessing Deeper Behavioural Insights Using Future-Proofed Digital, Data & AI Techniques Which Complement Existing Channels & Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences & Results:
- Cutting-Edge Technology & AI Applications Proven To Produce Results: Novel methods to streamline the customer experience and impact profitability
- Balance Digitalisation With The Human Touch: Create the perfect mix of digital speed and quality human interaction
- Action Behavioural Insights & Customer Needs: Drive your customers towards the right choices for their needs and boost your bottom line
- Leverage Data For Forward-Thinking Customer Experiences: Advanced, practical data innovations to fully extract insight and fuel your strategies
- State-Of-The-Art, Practical Techniques For Measuring Satisfaction & ROI: Prove value and gain buy-in with measurements that demonstrate bottom-line impact and customer satisfaction beyond just NPS
- Game-Changing Challenger & Disruptor Insights: Growth, speed and innovation from those at the forefront of future finance
- Results-Driven, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys: Create seamless journeys, consistent experiences and loyal brand advocates
- Embed True Customer-Centric Cultures Into Organisational DNA: Customer-centric focus which goes beyond frontline staff initiatives to influence the heart of the business
- 24 Finance Brands Speaking In One Day: 5 Banks • 4 Insurance Companies • 4 Investment & Management Organisations • 6 Challengers & Innovators • 1 Building Society • 1 B2B • 1 Cross Sector
- 11 Advanced Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Financial Services Customer Experience Challenges
- NEW! Results-Driven Programme
- NEW! Practical Tech & AI Panel Discussion
- NEW! FinTech Leaders & Challenger Banks Panel Discussion
- NEW! Practical Applications Panel Discussion
- 3 Interactive Peer Discussions: ‘Engagement’, ‘Customer Service Design’ & ‘Security & Emerging Regulations’
- 1 Double Perspective: Digital Vs. Human
- Cross-Sector Insight With E.ON
- Meet The Speakers Area
- Central London Networking Venue
- Open Q&A
- 5th Annual Event
- 100% Satisfaction in 2017
- Fresh New Insights & Programme
- 1 Unmissable Day!
Can you help financial services organisations deliver improved insights and customer experiences? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 17th May for only £2,249 +VAT (Save £500). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference – Behavioural Insights, Real Value Programme:
08.30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction, Morning Chairman’s Opening RemarksAnthony Scammell, Strategic Service Development Director, Old Mutual Wealth
PRACTICAL TECHNOLOGY & AI IMPLEMENTATIONS – INNOVATOR CASE STUDY
09.10 Cutting-Edge Applications Of Technology Proven To Improve The Customer Journey & Impact Profitability
Ben Chisell, Product Director, Starling Bank
TECH & AI – Q&A PANEL DISCUSSION
09.30 THOUGHT-LEADERS FUTURE-FOCUSED TECH & AI Q&A PANEL DISCUSSION – NEW!
Ralf Jeffery, Product Owner – Digital Direct to Customer, M&G Investments
Brian Harris, Chief Product Officer, Currencies Direct
BEHAVIOURAL INSIGHTS & CUSTOMER NEEDS – INTERACTIVE SESSION
10.00 Deeper Behavioural Insights Which Drive Your Customers Towards The Right Choices For Their Needs & Boost Your Bottom Line & Retention
Julie Tennant, Head of Colleague & Client Improvement, Barclays
Johanna Campbell, Head of Training & Knowledge, Barclays
10.20 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
DIGITAL VS. HUMAN – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE – NEW!
10.50 With So Many Digital Solutions Available, Are You Using Them Effectively Without Losing The Benefits Of Human Interaction?
10.50 Neil Dodd, Associate Director, Customer Experience Strategy, Innovation & Design, Comparethemarket.com
11.10 Sarah Leach, Senior UX Designer, Hitachi Capital
11.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference – Behavioural Insights, Real Value, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES & JOURNEYS
12.00 Gain Insights From Industry Leaders Into Results-Driven, Next-Level Strategies For Creating Exceptional Multi-Channel Customer Journeys
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS – NEW!
12.20 Join the Chair and panellists as they review the morning agenda and draw out how the topics discussed could affect your particular future business strategies and thinking – join in with our interactive voting system!
Ross Hunter, Head of Products, Post Office Money
Rachel Whitaker, Head of Customer Transformation, Aviva
Nick Watkins, Head of Insights & Evaluation, The Money Advice Service
Jane Cormack, Head of Strategy & Product, The Start Up Loans Company
Keith Fletcher, Head of Customer Experience, End-To-End Journeys, E.ON
12.55 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.25 Informal Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Building Effective Engagement
Hélène Gullen, Head of CX, Unum
B) Customer Service Design
Rachel Whitaker, Head of Customer Experience, Aviva
C) Security & Emerging Regulations
13.55 Afternoon Co-Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
Matthew Harwood, Head of Private Banking Analytics, RBS
CHALLENGER & FINTECH PANEL DISCUSSION – DISRUPTORS – NEW!
14.15 Revelations Into How FinTechs & Challenger Banks Are Revolutionising & Disrupting Customer Experience In The Financial Services Industry
Ricky Knox, Co-Founder & CEO, Tandem Money
Ben Chisell, Product Director, Starling Bank
Alysia Wanczyk, Marketing Director, Seedrs
Frank Jan Risseuww, CEO, Yolt
Tom Newbould, Chief Marketing Officer, MYJAR
Georgina Perry, Head of Customer Experience, Oakbrook Finance
Advanced Tactics To Fully Leverage Data For Forward-Thinking Customer Experience Which Recognises Customer Needs Before Even They Do!
Tony Crane, Customer Experience Director, Bank of Ireland
15.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference – Behavioural Insights, Real Value, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
MEASURING SATISFACTION & ROI – GAIN BUY-IN!
15.35 State-Of-The-Art, Practical Techniques For Measuring Satisfaction & Proving The Value Of Your Customer Experience Projects To Stakeholders
Anu Shekhar, Head of Group Customer Experience, Police Mutual
15.55 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
16.25 Exceptional B2B Social & Content Strategies Which Build Relationships In Adviser-Led Financial Services
Kirsten Burt, Head of Marketing UK & Jersey, UBS Wealth Management
CUSTOMER CENTRICITY – EMBED INTO DNA
16.45 Go Beyond Frontline Staff Initiatives With Real Insights On Truly Embedding Customer Centricity Into Business DNA To Maximise The Impact Of Customer Experience Strategies
Rachel Haworth, Customer Experience Director, Coventry Building Society
17.05 Official Close Of Conference & Chair’s Closing Remarks
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in this Customer Experience Financial Services Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on +44 (0)20 3479 22